Thursday 31 December 2015

Everything Has Changed

I'm processing through poetry more and more, so here is my latest offering:

I think I am a wandering minstrel
Spinning my song as I go
There and back again
Un-tethered, I am free to travel
Adaptable, I easily flow as
Air: light, wild, unpredictable
Earth: rooted in truth
I am reaching balance
Becoming healthier, more and more
I feel it, from the inner clockwork
To the outer shell
The cracks repair
The time has arrived
Say goodbye to former fears
Dawn has come, day begun
Wings have grown
The time has come to fly
There will be no glancing back, reaching for things past
They satisfy no longer
"You are ready, go out, you can make it on your own," is uttered
The choice is made, the course is set
The time for owning has begun
Who I am
I am me
Changing constantly
Messy, friendly, entertaining, passionate, God-breathed
Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment